Friday, March 9, 2007

Sunny Weather






Here are some recent photos, the last two are from today at the park. It is has been so beautiful this week. Ethan has turned into a little social butterfly. He loves to tag-along with other kids at the park and join in to any group especially if they have really cool sand toys or are looking like they are working on a 'project'. Aiden is getting so frustrated that he can't quite crawl it is really funny, but I feel bad for the little guy because he is trying so hard. We have had a little sickness in our house and it is finally letting up. Aiden some how caught conjunctivitis and then of course Ethan had it two days later. Being a newer mom and not having experienced this with my children before (and I hope I don't find out who gave it to us -- nursery is notorious) I took them to the doctor to make sure it was only viral. He said it probably was, but after a week of oozing eyes, and lids locked with green crud upon waking and Ethan's eye really red (and after calling Dad for conformation because it is really hard not having a doctor in the house -- Kristy it's nice eh?) we went back to the doctor and got the needed medication. Ethan absolutely hates taking medicine and dislikes even more having it put in his eye (just like his dad). Anyway, we are on the mend and I will be so glad when I can quit going through about ten washcloths a day.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello. I am Carly Kristy's little sister and I just wanted to say that your little ones are so beautiful, you boys hair is so cute!

Elizabeth said...

Hey Carly -- thanks. We are coming up in April will you be home -- it will be great to you see you again too.

Kristy said...

Liz, so cute!! I heard kind of the same thing that they aren't being as strict about the passports as they are leading on...Aiden is getting so old! I can't wait to meet him. Ethan is as cute as ever.

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri said...

I love this. Thanks for including us. I love, love, love the pictures and we love all y'all!!! We think about you every day and will bookmark your blog so we can keep up better on how you are doing. Thanks for doing this! It's brillant...thanks to Kristy for the encouragement. BTW: My journal is made up of emails sent to others and printed out as a journal. Love, Terri (friend and step-mother-in-law...if there is such a thing!!!)

Carly & Jesse said...

Liz. i won't be in Calgary then, I am still down here in Utah going to school! but that will be so much fun going to see the family!