Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bubbles and Bird Eggs





Ethan and I had a great time while Aiden napped the other day. We went outside in the backyard. Ethan is wearing one of his favorite things (I'm sure you can guess what it is). He loves to pretend and has no inhibition when it come to characters he chooses to be. He'll go from being Luke Skywalker battling Darth Vader to Cinderella helping me around the house (guess who he was this day). Dad kind of freaks out, but when Ethan tells me to be Nacho Libre one minute and then Queen Amidalla the next -- what's the worry ;). Yesterday we discovered a bird nest on the top of one of the columns on our porch. We just had to check it out -- and what a surprise. I think I was as excited as Ethan. Ethan has decided that we will have to check it every day. No baby birds as of today.

2 comments:

Cydney said...

Greetings Liz and the boys! Thank you very much for emailing this link to me. It looks as though there is no end to the fun being had in that warm Mississippi weather. If I am lucky, in a month or three, I too will be sporting my underwear in the back yard. I heard you are making a trip back home in April? You'll have so much fun. Liz you have a beautiful family and based on the few images you have posted I know you are the best mom. In a few years I'll be calling for your secrets. Love you lots and I am grateful for all you have done for me. I'll do better at calling you in the future. Take care!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday!!! We love you and miss you. Ethan is so adorable! Cool bird nest.