Thursday, June 7, 2007

Happy Birthday to You!


Ethan one day old


Ethan first week home


Ethan's first birthday


Ethan's 2nd birthday

Ethan is three years old. I can't believe it. Three years ago today I was having some pretty intense contractions about a minute and a half apart. They wore me out -- so much so that I was falling asleep during the few seconds of relief that I had. At 3:16 p.m. Ethan Jack Shields came into our lives in the flesh. We are so happy to have him in our family. He is very excited to be three and has been practicing holding up three fingers. His Spiderman birthday party is tomorrow, but he has already enjoyed phone calls, a personal DVD card, and presents! This morning he got to open his presents from Paw Paw & G'ma Terri -- he loved it! Happy birthday to my 'Sweet Pea.' I love you so much.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics- happy b-day ethan we love you!!! steeds

Kristy said...

Liz,
He is so cute!! We miss you and hope that we get to see you real soon!! (like at the wedding!) Happy birthday Ethan!