Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fun with Family

Playing soccer with Uncle John


Sam, Ethan and R2-D2

Ethan on top of the barricade (the band-aid is just cosmetic)

In the middle of our trip to beautiful Alberta weather has been a little crazy. We had snow, sun, then more snow and the past few days have really felt like spring. We had been in Calgary with Christina and her kids for the week and been having fun playing with cousins. Ethan really enjoyed the zoo the other day, but unfortunately I forgot my camera (which I found out later has dead batteries) so we have no pictures to show for it. We had a delicious dinner at Aunt Val's on Sunday -- We got to see Ben, Caroline, Camden and Grandma Frodsham too (poor Uncle Orin was at church all evening). Aunt Val took some great pictures that she is going to send to me. There are getting to be so many cousins -- it is so fun. Kristy picked us up yesterday and drove us back down to Grandma and Grandpa Brewerton's house for this week. Ethan and Sam had so much fun watching Return of the Jedi together. They talked about it the whole way down and are in fact watching it together as I type. Aiden is now quite an accomplished mover. He crawls, pulls up on furniture and just figured out how to climb up stairs yesterday. I am a little worried at his progress because he has now sense of danger. The twins and Aiden remain barricaded at all times for fear of going up stairs or falling down the stairs in the basement. Kristy has her hands full with to movers -- I don't know how she does it; I have a hard time with one.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Do I see that Ethan has had a hair cut? If so, I hope you kept some curls! I love you blog and I love y'all. Hugs!
Terri/AKA Grandma Shields
XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX